top of page

Step One:  Contact your local ADRC Specialist first:

Archuleta, Dolores & Montezuma Material Aid vouchers:                     
For dental and eyeglass assistance,
please call  
Debbie Herrera @ 970-264-0501; ext. 6

Archuleta, Dolores, and Montezuma In-Home Service Vouchers:
For homemaker and personal care vouchers,
please call 
Debbie Herrera @ 970-264-0501; ext. 6

La Plata and San Juan Counties:
For dental and eyeglass assistance
For In-home services - La Plata County only
please call, 
Kate Garrett @ 970-382-6429                    


Step Two:  Please fill out the Consumer Assessment Form (CAF)

Basic Intake

In-Home Intake

For Family Caregivers

​Step Three:  Print  and follow the instructions ~


Dental Assistance Forms, Material Aid Grants, and In-Home Services Voucher Programs 

Start July 1st - June 30

Dental Assistance Instructions

Material Aid



bottom of page